Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

VCMP #8


This  VCMP #8 Challenge was to make a card using a sports theme. I had several sports to choose from  in my scrapbook room as my sons ran Cross Country, swam on the HS team, and did a bit of soccer. We watch a lot of college football and attend a game or 2 each season so I had lots of that too. I even had some bowling stickers and paper. But I did a baseball theme as I had papers from the little album I did a couple of weeks ago from the game we attended with people from work. I used a bit of Washi tape on this card with a bit of ribbon too. I used another font from Creating Keepsakes for the sentiment.




I had a surf set of stickers jump into my cart at Joann's clearance aisle. I found a piece of surf paper in the swimming stuff  and a fun sentiment from a day at the pool sticker set.



No comments:

Post a Comment