Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

#147

 Cleaning:

I had to stop for a bit for the holidays. And then I did a bit of reorganizing and cleaning up in the scrapbook room. I found my table, some stamps that had been MIA, and some books that I now have duplicates of. I have been better about putting items away when I'm done at the table. It has stayed neater for the past few weeks. Yes, my table still has lots of stored items on it but they are images to use on cards, everyday stamps, the brand-new stamps, and things like that. I did buy a couple more white JetMax cubes from Micheal's to store more paper. I have to fix them though. The cubes are not holding the shelves in place. Not sure what do with them as I do not want to unload a whole column of cubes.


Sketch #147

Finally, I'm working on the sketches again. Here's Sketch #147.


And here's my version. The lighting is terrible. The pattern paper with the letters and the pink and purple papers are all coordinating and then I added a green dotted Swiss paper for the middle piece. I matted the sentiment from Create with TLC on a bronze piece of paper and added a strip of the same bronze paper as a border. Three raindrop circles are on the sentiment. I was going to use a different image but it was too big.


No comments:

Post a Comment