Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cards I have been Making in Jan. so far.


Card for Mom's second cousin whose husband recently passed away.


Had a cute school bus sticker and a piece of leftover paper.


More leftover papers and a stickers. I added the cloud stickers because it looked plain without them



Lots of purple cards this time. The ribbon was in Michael's Christmas clearance. 
It is lime green velvety rickrack.


a puzzle page I turned into a kid's birthday card. Added a light touch of glitter glue.



another purple card. Purple is not a color I use a lot but this bunch of cards has a lot of it. More of the velvety rickrack but a teal-y color this time.


I found these cute birdhouse stickers. I had the card done and went back and added the clouds and the stick for the post of the birdhouse. I didn't like it "floating" in air.


more scraps and some jewel flowers


I loved this love bug paper from the Expo and wish I had gotten more of it. Added punched out hearts and the saying cut out by my Cricut (Simply Charmed cart, I believe)

Now I need to get a box shipped OWH. It is full and overflowing but some are Christmas ones I'll need to hold on to till later in the year. I hear PO rates are going up in Jan so I better get the box mailed soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment