Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Images

The past 2 Fridays, I have stamped and embossed images for future cards. Here's some of the images. I am currently doing the Project 365, which is a photo a day. So I did a bunch of stamps with photography as the theme. I did another group the 2nd Friday but didn't take a photo of them.












Martin Luther King Day was a day off at school so I traveled to Springfield, OH to pick up my son. But first I went to Crafts2000, which recently changed its name to Pat Catan's Crafts and Florals. Anyway, I got several things on sale/clearance. I got scalloped square punches for $5 each. They had Martha Stewart Baker's Twine 10 yards (3 colors) for half off so the package was $1.63. I got 4 Cat's Eye ink pads for $1 each and Scrappy Cat ink pads for 63 cents. Mostly embellishments but I did get a pad of 12x12 paper and 4 single sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment