Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

I think I have mentioned it before but I love a parade. (cue song "I Love a Parade"). I went to see our local parade at 1 PM. OK, I was running behind so I missed the very first part of the parade. It was very hot!! I did find a spot in the shade and took a lot of photos. I have posted some of those photos today instead of cards today. I did mail a box to OWH and a package to We R Memory Keepers yesterday though. Hopefully, I sent them in time for the challenges.


Anyway, here's a few parade photos.


Rotary Club's replicate of WWII Memorial


Boy Scouts collecting food for local food pantry



Friend in Rotary Club's Field of Honor flag display


Beautiful day for a parade though it is HOT, HOT, HOT!!


Scout Troop always have this rocket.


NASA, do we have permission for launch??


Blast Off!! Smoke and confetti everywhere!!


Local high school marching band performs


Library employees dressed up as their favorite books.


Not sure why but the SuperHeroes are here.


Another high school marching band


local dance group dances down the street. I love their patriotic colorful outfits.


Flag group



Army soldier and son in Army jeep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment