Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Summertime Monday Sketches

Two more OWH Sketches are done!! The digi stamps are from Dearie Dolls  at deariedollsdigis.blog.com . The freebies are soooo cute.

Sketch #33


The pretty little girl in the birthday cake has pink and green so I used papers to go with the freebie digi. The floral paper is from the girl This & That by Echo Park and the green paper is canvas texture paper by Core'dinations. I love these little flowers with the bling centers. The sentiment is from Dear Lizzie & American Crafts I found at Big Lots.

Sketch #42





Here's the Sketch and my version. I used 2 yellow patterned and 2 green patterned papers from my stash. This little girl is called my favorite things. So I computer-generated a sentiment in green ink. I added lime green pearls along the side to add a bit. I inked the edges of the girl. The card needs some pop dots but they were not in a handy spot.

Thanks for looking. Later.






No comments:

Post a Comment