Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sketch #185


I love the simple cards and this card Sketch is great!! 
It will be a favorite!!


My version of Sketch #185 had a cute little hedgehog and pieces from a 6x6" pad camping.
I used green textured cardstock for the bottom and matted the hedgehog on orange cardstock. 
I do want to color the teeny-tiny heart on the hedgehog before I send the cards.
I used the brown paper from Joann's clearance racks. 
I had silver nailheads left over from the VW bus 
so I added a few to the bottom of the hedgehog card.


The hedgehog is from Archiver's Exclusive Groovy card kit. 
I love the card kits but I really make the kits as they have planned. 
The kits have you make sizes that OWH can't use. 
The stamp set in the kit is by Unity Stamps. 
Here's a photo of my take on the kits. 
The kit samples didn't seem very Groovy so 
I used the included paper for the backgrounds and the various pieces.



And Silly me!! 
I was creating these paint can cards at Table 7 one night 
and didn't realize how close to closing it was. 
Just after I put the blue stickles on the cans. 
I found some cardboard in the store. 
I used 2 tiny Glue Dots on the cards and 
glued the wet cards to the cardboard.
 I then carried the card-covered box out to my car like a pizza. 
They made it home without any problems. 

No blue stickles anywhere but on the cards!!



No comments:

Post a Comment