Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sketch #186


I usually print the Sketch of the week so I can take it with me to Table 7 or my scrapbook room or the living room couch - whatever I can create a new card. I purchased a 6x6" Simple Stories 24/Seven pad at Archiver's on Friday and used it to make this Sketch. I had to turn the Sketch 90 degrees so my pieces would fit on the card and still fit the Sketch. I had just gotten my order from Scrapbook.com with a new new stamp set. It is from Inkadinkado set called Good Bye-Good Luck Card Making Set. The little sentiment was just what I needed for this card. A Table 7 girlfriend gave me the black plastic mesh and it needed Terrifically Tacky Tape to hold it down. I thought I would put gems on the bingo cards but the card was getting thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment