Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Title Page for Project Life 365 2012


I got my title page done for my Project Life 365  2012.
 I pulled out a bunch of different papers from my paper stash. I used Bo Bunny Mama Razzi line of paper and stickers, 7 Gypsies sticker set with the big P, and Elsie's Click Click paper. I cut it in two pieces and pieced them back together so I could write on the yellow legal pad paper part. I did my journaling in pencil and really like the look, though it won't be archival. I even have this page in the album already!! I have a start for the year-long project. I had seen the project in the Feb. 2012 issue of Scrapbook, Etc. and found other examples online such as Photo a Day and Day2Day. I hope to keep it up for the whole year and learn a bit more about how to take better/different photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment