Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

VCMP Bonus Sketch

 OWH had a bonus Sketch today (Monday) and I got it done too! So happy that I am back on track with the Sketches.

I cut 2 scalloped circles and layered them so that they hopefully look like a plate for the cookies I cut out of the last year's Mrs. Claus paper stack by DCWV. I cut the sentiment from the stack too. I do have the EK Success gingerbread man punch for the bunch I'll do later this week.



I made a bunch of winter cards. I think I got a bit carried away with the winter ones. I'l have a very full box later this week. 

I got many of the Challenges of the Virtual Cardmaking Party done this weekend. I have Challenges #2, #4, and #9 yet to do. I need to clean off the table again before I can make more cards. I need to finish posts and head to bed. School tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment