Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

A few cards


Here's my Christmas card. The papers and flowers were different as I made more. Inside it says "Scrabbling to wish you a Merry Christmas".  My siblings and I play lots of Scrabble on Facebook.



I got this cute bear from http://cre8tive-hands.blogspot.com/2011/12/huge-thank-you.html as a free digi stamp. I went simple on the card, using a sticker and some punched hearts. I did a version for my thank you notes for my Christmas presents. Yup, I actually used some of my own cards. I can make lots of cards but tend to forget to send them out to my family. 



Here's a card that I forgot to post when I made it. I used the Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder, a Fiskars border punch, and a sticker from Michael's clearance aisle. The stamp is popped up. I did ink the edges of the purple paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment