Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

"Sew" Cute by Archiver's

Winner, Winner!

So, there were three of us at Table 7 last week. I had purchased the "Sew Cute" card kit before the ScrapMania started. But then, my girlfriend won the card kit during the prizes. So, she was so nice to me and gave it to me so I could make the cards and share with her. Win, Win!!

The kit had 4 Tim Holtz mini stamps (dress form, sewing machine, scissors, spool of thread), 
a 6x6" paper stack Collectable Unforgettable pad by 
My Mind's Eye, 3 sheets of cardstock, teal metals, and yellow string. 
The instructions were for making  3x3" cards and using the rest of the paper for envelopes.
 3x3" cards are too small for me so I used the instruction's cards as sketches and made regular A2 cards. 



Here's the stack of cards I created. I made 26 cards out of the pad of paper!! I used most of the yellow string and teal metals. I did add a bit of Maya Road ribbon that looks like measuring tape. The stamp set in the kit didn't have any sentiments so I will go back and add a small sentiment. I'll give my girlfriends a few of these and send a few to OWH. I didn't make any envelopes for these cards as they'll fit in A2 envelopes.



Since my girlfriend won this set, I exchanged my card kit for the other one I wanted - 
Vintage Camera card Kit. 
I'm planning to make that kit this weekend so I'll post the cards next week. 
I'll give her some of the camera ones too!!

Thanks for stopping by.

SandyBear




No comments:

Post a Comment