Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Sketch #181

Sketch #181 is in the done column!! I finished it today! I used kiwi core'dination paper and gold Thank You printed on cream paper by Paper Studio. I have had the Thank You for a bit but I think I got it at Hobby Lobby and the Core'dination paper was clearance-priced at Pat Catan's (formerly Crafts 2000). The little gemstones were just in the stash. I loved the sentiment from Create with TLC, a freebie that she posts daily. She has some great freebies and a great store too. Check out her site at  http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/ .  The tree was from Creating Keepsakes' freebies. With all the little pieces, I was glad to have my sticker maker from Xyron. It was so much easier to get the adhesive on the little bits than using my ATG runner. I had been a bit apprehensive about this sketch because of the little bits but I do look the finished card. I am all caught up on the summer sketch for now. I still need to get some older sketches done but school is starting soon and I'll be back to work. Where did the summer go!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment