Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sketch #183

YooHoo! Got another sketch done!! I found the papers at Pat Catan's (formerly Crafts 2000) in their clearance section. I surprised to find the Doodlebug 4th of July papers in the clearance but I picked up most of the different designs. I didn't leave much of the papers for others. (Yes, I was a bit of pig but I had ideas for it all!) I loved the bike paper and I had to go into my messy scrapbook room to find the bike/sentiment stamp, which was a Studio G stamp set from Joann's. I used Viva Pearl Pen Ice White for the 3 brads on the sketch. I have plenty of red, white and blue baker's twine that I added to the card. I used VersaMagic Night Sky but it a chalk ink so the sentiment is a bit light but the color matches the paper.





No comments:

Post a Comment