Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Tea Time

I recently found a magazine titled TeaTime on the newsstand at the grocery store. I read the magazine and then sent subscriptions as gifts to 2 family members who really enjoy tea. In the issue I had purchased were cards to order a book about having teas for special occasions.



The book included lots of recipes for scones, butters, cakes, savories, sweets, soups and salads. Each menu for the occasion had the type of tea you should serve. It is a slim book but the recipes use everyday items mostly and seem easy to make. There are several recipes I would like to use for Treat Thursdays. The book really makes me want to have a tea party!! The photos were very pretty. I ordered 2 of the books and hopefully the family member will invite me for a fancy tea soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment