Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hero Arts 2013 Catalog Debut




Hero Arts is having a contest!
Their new 2013 catalog is on Dec. 14, 2012 an
 they are looking for photos from us to see how 
the stamps are debuted in stores. The contest starts Fri. Dec. 14, 2012 
and ends Wed. Jan. 2, 2013, with the winners announced on the blog in January. 
You take a photo of the new stamps debuting in your 
favorite store and send in your photo. 
You can enter the photo in a couple different ways.

 Here's Hero Arts' link.
http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2012/12/13/its-a-2013-catalog-debut-photo-contest/?cp=all#comments


I was attending a Friday night Table 7 Crop at Archiver's at Easton on Dec. 14, 2012 and found their display of the new Hero Arts stamps. The new stamps were hanging on an endcap display. They didn't have many of the new stamps. They did have a promotion that if you bought $40+, you got the new catalog for free. I don't use a background stamp very often but I really liked the camera one so I bought that one. I bought another stamp but it wasn't a new one set. 
Of course, I enjoyed my new catalog when I got home. :)











I spent Sat. morning enjoying the Hero Arts' blog hop with the new 2013 Catalog stamps. 
So many ideas and great cards from the designers! It was fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment