Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

#148

Another Sketch. Here's OWH #148. It has a tag on it. I don't use tags very often but I had found a few of them after I cleaned up my scrapbook room.


Here's my version. I used one of my new Riley stamps. They had a sale on selected Riley wooden stamps once in Dec. and again in Jan. The wooden stamps were only $1.00!!!!! I went a bit crazy getting new Rileys. A friend ordered some Rileys with me at the second sale so we shared the shipping which was a bit more than the first sale. The sale was only on Fridays and I called the store. They were very friendly and shipping was fairly fast.

Here, I used Detective Riley on the card for Sketch #148, a patterned paper of orange, yellow, blue, green that I found in the stash, and cardstock of yellow and blue. I had found a rub-on runner and used that at the edges. The tag is pale green and I stamped Riley in brown but didn't color him this time. I used a small sentiment from a Fiskars stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment