Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sketch #134

Sketch #134

 

I'm still working on the OWH list of sketches. Here's my take on #134.
I used a new stamp by Art Impressions that I purchased last time I was at Archiver's Table 7. I colored the bear with Tim Holtz's Distress Markers - a set of 4 markers. The blue heart paper and the red striped paper were also from Archiver's when they gave us page kits during the Scrap Manias. The paper said they were exclusive to Archiver's and they have been in the stash for a bit. I found some heart brads. The Hugs sentiment came with the bear. I punched a heart out of Brazzil Bling paper. I love this cutie little bear!! I liked this sketch and will probably use it again. I have lots of paper like the red that I bought that size. Actually, the bear is on precut paper too. 

I bought a lot of various sized paper in various colors from Hollo's Papercraft in Brunswick, OH. I haven't made a trip up there in a while because I have not used all the sizes/colors yet. Hollo's site is http://www.hollos.com/. Thankfully, it is a trip up there so I don't go very often. 



Now, I need to stamp the other new stamps I purchased - the Girlfriends sets. Yeah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment