Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Girlfriends stamps by Art Impressions!!

Oh NO! New stamps!! New stamps are my downfall!! I like them too much!! And new Art Impressions' new Girlfriends have arrived at Archiver's!! I purchased a few of them with my coupons. I will have to use them soon and post them. The Girlfriends remind me of my girlfriends at Table 7, although my Girlfriends are smaller than AI's Girlfriends. 



So in the picture are several of the new Girlfriends sets. I purchased Show the Love Stamp Set, Valentine Bear Set, Pedal Pushers Set, and Stayin' Afloat Set plus I got a free stamp with a $20 or more purchase. The free one is Life - Bling it on! I wanted the Show the Love Stamp but they didn't have any on the peg at Archiver's so I bought the Valentine Bear for the bear stamp collcetions. Then the assistant manager found the Show the Love stamp so I had to get it since she went to all the trouble of looking for the stamp. There were 2-3 more sets that I'l have to purchase later. Right at the moment I can only think of the girlfriends are at the movies wearing 
3-D glasses. I have seen the Girlfriends in a hot air balloon too.



No comments:

Post a Comment