Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Cards for Tuesday



Today, I was cleaning off the table from the weekend Challenge CardMaking. Instead, I ended up cleaning out a scrap bag of this and that.


At a store closing, I bought a bag of scrap and it had this cute birdhouse so I made a few more birdhouses and free-handed the  tree branch. The sticker "You Made My Day" was from a set of EK Success Sticko stickers I found in a clearance bin. The tiny birds are from a scrap of paper. The very light green paper doesn't show up very well on my scan but it is Bazzill paper.


More scrap papers and items from the scrap bag. The Bazzill Swiss Dot pink heart and saying must've been left over from a class as I had enough of them to make about 10. More very little green Bazzill paper, the little bird paper, pink ribbon complete the card. Yeah!


More of the yellow small dot paper I bought at Tuesday Morning. I used my new small size circle scallop and glue-dotted a flower to it. The cute little saying is from the Jillian Vance set I have been using. I punched the card's edge with a Martha Stewart punch.


Needless to say, the table is still messy but the scrap bag only has some teeny-tiny pieces that might be destined for the recycling bin. Hmmmm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment