Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

More Sketches - #15, #79, #17

Sketch #15

 I finished this sketch using pieces from the scrap file. It is pink and green again. The papers say sister, friend , girl, fun, and more. I am sending one of the cards to one of my sisters.
I used stickers and adhesive borders from K & Co. The borders are not behaving by not sticking down very well. I may have to go back and reattach them. Again I used the gold Thank You seal.



Sketch # 79

I started making Valentine Cards today. My sister was a bit surprised about that but I told OWH has a different schedule than the rest of us. I do need to stop making OWH cards for a bit so I can get my own Christmas cards done soon but it is only November yet. The TV stations have started showing Christmas movies already though.


 The papers I used on this Valentine Card are from Hobby Lobby. They had bundled a bunch of 8 1/2" x 11" papers - Valentine, Easter, patriotic, and fall - together for the clearance bin. The heart with the circular sentiment is by Doodlebug Designs -Hampton Art (at Michaels) in a set of various sayings and events.

Sketch #17

It's another Valentine card using My Mind's Eye Love Nest stack from Hobby Lobby's clearance.
I used the tickets from a sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" paper as the sentiment on this card. I used Kraft paper for the card base.


No comments:

Post a Comment