Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Sketch #62

Sketch #62


At Table 7 the other night, I was scrapbooking a dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Russia and had some papers and stickers left over. Just enough for 3-4 cards. Here's one of them, using Sketch #62. I may go back and redo the Let's Party sentiment (Paper Smooches) as the Distressed Green Ink is not quite dark enough on the green background. The pinata was from a sticker set by Sticko (EK Success). I didn't keep track of the various papers - cardstock from Archiver's, and the green checkers are American Craft's travel paper pack. The green peppers paper is from Archivers too but I have seen it at Hobby Lobby and maybe Joann's but I can't think who makes it. The Baker's Twine is from the big roll I got at King Arthur's store in Vermont.




No comments:

Post a Comment