Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ai Floral Frenzy Week Two

I was reading my various blogs subscriptions and read about Art Impressions' Floral Frenzy Week Two Challenge. http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2013/07/challenge-113-floral-frenzy-week-two.html   I have many of the girlfriends stamp sets and I had colored a few of them while watching TV. But I hadn't used many of the images.


I used girlfriends at the Movies set with Graphic 45's cinema themed papers for my first card. I love the cinema papers and items. I got them at Tuesday Morning, buying several double-sided papers and the paper with the die cuts too. I added jewels and pearls as necklaces and earrings to the girlfriends. The Challenge was Floral so I had to have at least 5 flowers on the card. I added the  glittery, jeweled flowers along the bottom of the card and one to one of the girlfriends' hat.


My second Challenge card used this birthday set. I used DCWV papers from a 4x6" stack and from a 6x6" stack. The black numbered paper seemed too dark so I matted the image on some pink and purple papers, the colors of the girlfriends' dresses. I like the other sentiment that came with the set "Could I borrow some Weight Watchers points?" I added some rhinestone flowers and a bit of glaze pen around the candle flame. I used colored pencils to color the image. 

Now I check off an item on my summer list - entering a challenge. I haven't entered many challenges before other than adding my card for OWH Sunday sketches. 

Have a great Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment