Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sketch #182

It has been a busy summer with lots of traveling. I have been to Memphis, TN; southern Indiana for a retreat; 2 trips to hometown; Juneau, AK; Niagara Falls (both sides) and southern Vermont. I have one more trip to go on Nova Scotia with hubby's family. Then it is back to school in the school office.

I did have time between the trips and loading & unloading the suitcase to make a few sketches. Here's #182. I used a 6x6" pad I found on sale in Joann's. It was all birthday papers so the strips for this sketches were part of the paper I cut off to make the base. I made a bunch of cards, alternating the base with the strips. I cut 6 different designed papers. I inked a border design on the sentiment block and the base. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set, I think.





No comments:

Post a Comment