Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sketch #178

Sketch #178


Wow, I got another sketch done and before the end of the month. Of course, I had to pull out a bunch of paper, embellishments and other items before I finally decided what I was going to do with this sketch. Maybe all the items will get put away later. 

Anyway, when I was traveling to VT with my older sister to see my little sister, we stopped at A.C.Moore. I found a few 6x6" pads on sale and several found their way into my shopping cart. I used several sheets of papers from DCWV Girl Frill set to make this card. I used AI stamp for the sentiment. I had a bunch of rhinestone stars and hearts in my stash. I did use several mats in this card as the sketch shows but I am always afraid to use lots of mats due to weight in mailing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment