Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MiniMeet at Toledo

A couple of friends and I went to Toledo for the Great Lakes Mini Meet on Sat. Nov. 19, 2011. It was smaller than the Expo in Columbus in March but several of the same booths were at Toledo as at Columbus. It was nice to have the place practically to ourselves. We could take our time to look at everything. We even sat down and did a Make and Take - a 6x6 page at the Stamping Up booth. We had a bit of trouble getting a parking place due the Toledo Christmas Parade was going on. It was nice to have a package/coat check, which was a Boy Scout fundraiser. It was a fun day! We bought the MuddPuddles, which is like sand when it dries and which comes in several colors. Check it out on MuddPuddles.net. I also purchased a new Cricut cart - Creative Memories Tis the Season. It has lots of cute designs and I can't wait till Wed. when I can cut some of them on my Cricut. The Creative Memories carts were the only Cricut items at the MiniMeet. There were lots of overlays and paper kits for sale.The Paper Alice was fun to watch as she made her own paper but I don't think I could give that much time to another craft. Scrap Happy had lots of wooden stamps 50% off and a new product line from We R Memory Keepers - their Sew Ribbon tools and ribbons. I also got a few new Riley the Moose stamps and they are doing a new release soon! We had fun, shopping, chatting, looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment