Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Martha Stewart treat bags

Once again, a Martha Stewart treat bag has sparked an idea for me. At Archiver's, they had another way to use the jack-o-lantern punch. I went to another event the next day and wanted to make the treat bags but I didn't have the punch. I used my Gyspy and my Cricut to make my version. I could cut 4 to a sheet. I used a design from Elegant Edges to make the long box. It had a fancy edge on both short edges. I placed the box slightly off the mat so that the edge didn't cut. I use Tim Holtz's tiny attacher to staple the leaves on the folded pumpkin after placing the treat bag in the fold. I made 50 of the pumpkins. I then made ghosts too. I haven't finished them yet as they are for an upcoming event at school.







No comments:

Post a Comment