Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sketch #116 on Sunday Oct. 21, 2012

Sketch # 116


Sew happy I got one more card done!! I used this #116. I used my Marvy punches for the scalloped circles. I had the thread patterned paper from Friday's Table 7, but just enough for 6 cards. I added We R Memory Keepers' teal-blue floss to the scalloped circle. I used the SewStamper x stamper to the yellow card bases. I didn't realize it was a self-inking stamp and only black ink. I used my Fiskars stitch punch on the green background paper and the blue DCWV cardstock for the Homespun stack ( It was left over from another card today). I added little bits of scrap paper under the circle for quilting effects. The sentiments is from TPC Studios that I purchased at Joann's. I had a few yellow bases already stamped so I used some epoxy stickers from Chloe's Closet line by Making Memories that I found at Ollie's. 

Ok, that is the 5 Sketches (#140, #142, #135, #121 and #116) that I got completed today Sunday Oct. 21, 2012. I think I got over 100 cards done.




No comments:

Post a Comment