Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sketch #139



 Here is another sketch I did at the scrapbook retreat the first weekend of Oct. It is #139 and it is suppose to have SRM stickers on it. I don't have many of these as most stores I go to don't carry these. I was at the retreat so I didn't have my computer handy when I did sketches, just the printout of the sketch. I meant to use these as Any Hero cards but then I just put them in the box as blank cards. The stickers is from Michael's clearance aisle. The sentiment is a wooden one I bought at a garage sale last summer. The papers were a pack of 8.5" x 11" paper on clearance at Hobby Lobby and I wasn't too sure what was in the pack. I lucked out with all the patriotic papers. The pack also had a bunch of Valentine papers. I used a piece of American Crafts glitter ribbon, which didn't seem to flake. I used a Fiskars punch to make the shape behind Uncle Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment