Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Working hard today

I'm working hard today and the kitchen is no longer visible under all the paper, punches, and stamps. I'm trying to get cards done using the OWH Sketches done. My goal of using all of the OWH Sketches this year is way off track. I completed 5 Sketches today out of 18 Sketches I had copied for my review at the kitchen table.

Sketch #140


I turned Sketch #140 on its side and used one of my Riley stamps. Riley the Moose is really cute and I have a great start on their collection of Rileys. You can find this cute guy at http://www.rileyandcompanyonline.com/home.


I have big scraps of paper from Friday's Table 7 so I used the shimmery teal paper, the metallic gold, and a bit of copper. I used my newly purchased American Crafts' Christmas Knockout Punches, using the star with the scalloped edge, on the sentiment block. The stamp set is from Michael's but I don't remember the company of the stamps, which were Wizard of Oz. I colored Riley a while back and used my Copic markers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment