Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Another Sketch done!

Sketch #133

Slowly I'm getting the OWH sketches completed. Still behind but I'm working on them.

I was slightly hesitate to make this card for Sketch @133 as I couldn't find my circle punches ( they are hiding somewhere in this scrapbook room). So I used my similar sized oval punches.


 I had just purchased 2 coordinating papers at Tues. Morning so I used those for my card. The papers are from g c d studios' Ella blue Collection. I used the blue roses - Tara- and the blue with white embossed design - Magnolia. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the little brown strip. I found the border punch at T.J. Maxx for $3.99. There were a few different designs so I bought a couple more too. The ovals are on a piece of brown-gold shimmer paper by DCWV but it doesn't much in the cell phone picture. The stamp is in Cloud 9"s clear stamp set entitled Stamp America. A few Petaloo jeweled flowers complete the card.









Thanks for stopping by. Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment