Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Doing a Happy Dance!!


I'm doing a Happy Dance!! Cricut just released a new cart!! 
I have to have it. 
TaDa!!
 It is Cricut Lite Teddy Bear Parade. 
Isn't it  too cute? It looks like the bear is the same little guy but so many little outfits. 
I hope it will have some sayings too but I didn't see any sayings in the promo pictures. 
I showed the cart pictures to my hubby.
 He quickly agreed that I NEEDED this cart. (Isn't he so smart? ) 
I mean I only have about 600 stuffed teddy bears in my house and every year as Media Clerk, 
I talked about teddy bears in the kindergarten and 1st grade classes.



I have really ordered my cart today on Cricut.com. 
Since it is a Cricut Lite, I didn't think I would ever it in Walmart around here. 
The Walmart around me are getting rid of the scrapbook area or severely limiting the area.
 I haven't seen any Cricut stuff in the local Walmart in a long time.


A friend had said that Cricut was getting this cart out soon. 
But when I asked Cricut in a email earlier this month, they didn't know anything about a teddy bear cart.
 I had asked Cricut Support so they probably couldn't say if it was in the works or not.


I can't wait to get my new cart!!




 All the cute little teddy bears on the cart! 

                                 Below are a few individual cuts Cricut.com had on their website.


















No comments:

Post a Comment