Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Finally, I got one done!!

Sketch #130

I finally got a sketch done from the past weeks' OWH postings! Here's the OWH sketch #130, a cute easy sketch.


And Ta Da,  here's my version!


 The photo of this card using sketch #130  looks darker than it really is - silly cell phone.The green outside is just my table. The card is a piece of blue dotted paper from Bo Bunny's Mama-razzi set. I added a piece of red textured paper from Micheal's clearance rack and the bunting is from K & Co. July 4th set. The Mailman Riley is from Riley and Co. I love the little guy!! I colored him with my Bic markers and a few other markers. I used some of my airmail colored twine I found on my trip to Florida (I actually have 2 rolls of this cuz I really love it!) I actually finally used my American Crafts punch set as it had been sitting under my scrapbook table hiding for a while. The sentiment is from a sentiment set I use a lot but I can't think of the company. Maybe Hero Arts or Stampendous from a bit ago.


Ok, that's it for now. I have another sketch card to photography and I'll post it tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping by. Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment