Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What in the World?

        What in the world does the World of Coca-Cola have to do with scrapbooking? I recently visited my son in Atlanta, GA where we toured the World of Coca-Cola. We had a great time in the World, looking at many exhibits about Coca-Cola. I had been to the old museum in 1994 or so when it was downtown near the Underground Atlanta.


The old World of Coca-Cola from 1991 to 2007 on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive



          When we walked to the new one the other day, I kept telling my hubby and my son that the museum looked different now. The newer museum opened in 2007. Anyway, the new museum was fun.

The new museum opened 2007 and is near the Georgia Aquarium, CNN building, and Centennial Park. 
               BUT what does the World of Coca-Cola have to do with scrapbooking?? In the huge gift shop, I found 5-6 different 12x12" papers with assorted Coca-Cola logos. Each sheet was only 10 cents!!! I got a few sticker sets for 25 cents!! This was the only place that I found scrapbook supplies in Atlanta. No local scrapbook store in Atlanta anymore. So sad! I didn't find a Joann's or Micheal's any where either. I may have to have my son go back to the gift shop for more paper soon.

Thanks for stopping by. Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment