Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thanks to Sybrina!!

I won a prize over on Sybrina's blog, Scrapping with Purpose.  http://scrappingwithpurpose.blogspot.com/
I got to go shopping at Scrapbook Art http://www.scrapbookartpolaris.com/ after a very busy day at school. At Scrapbook Art, I found so many things!! I promised Sybrina I would post some pictures from my prize spending.


So with my prize from Sybrina, I bought a few new stamp sets. I love the little eagle from Paper Smooches and We R Memory Keepers Hero set. The 2 Christmas sets were on sale so of course I had to purchase them. The 2 little stamps were just cute so they got tossed in the shopping basket.


Of course, my shopping basket had more in it than my prize. I picked up some of Bo Bunny travel paper and die cuts, We R Memory Keepers Crafty papers, and several papers from the travel and sale sections. I had not been to Scrapbook Art for a while and I kinda went crazy. I love the store but I usually find myself in rush hour traffic trying to get there and I hate that. Polaris Parkway gets so busy.


Soooo, here is the stack of 30+ cards I made at Table 7 Friday night. I used the little eagle and the freedom stamps and some of the papers. I stamped Missing You on several of the little eagle stamped card.  

So, a HUGE thanks to Sybrina for a great shopping for OWH supplies. It was fun.


Thanks for stopping by. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment