Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Checklist needed

I ordered some more Rileys from the recent May 2012 release and blog hop.
Check out the 14 new Rileys of the May 2012 at http://www.rileyandcompanyonline.com/___new____may_2012_release_.
Then I learned I had won a stamp from one of the blogs on the hop.
I'm so excited!
I got the Parade stamp and have "I Love a Parade" stuck in my head.
Here's the lyrics. I know I have heard it on some show but I don't know what one.

I Love A Parade:
I love a parade,the tramping of feet,
I love every beat I hear of a drum.
I love a parade, when I hear a band
I just want to stand and cheer as they come.
That rat-a tat-tat, the blare of a horn.
That rat-a tat-tat, a bright uniform;
The sight of a drill will give me a thrill,
I thrill at the skill of everything military.
I love a parade, a handful of vets,
A line of cadets or any brigade,
For I love a parade.

Maybe I'll use the lyrics on the card I make when I get my stamp.

Today, I opened the Riley stamps I got in the mail from my order. The order came while I was at my sister's for the weekend. Fortunately, my hubby didn't open the package. :) Riley and Co. is very quick at getting your order to you. I love that!

Anyway, I start a list of the Riley stamps I have as I have almost ordered a couple of stamps I already had. I just made an Excel sheet with the stamp's name such as Princess Sophie and the type of stamp such as unmounted. I need to add a column for purchase date too. I want to store the Rileys in something different too. I have them here and there. I want to get a binder with baseball card sleeves so I can slide a stamp in place of a card. Some of the bigger ones won't fit in the sleeves but maybe they'll fit in a 4x6 refill page. But I need a checklist for all the Rileys so I can make a list and keep a wishlist going too.


No comments:

Post a Comment