Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A few cards in May

 
One of the guys at school is having twins so I made a card for the office group's gift. I printed the sentiment on my computer. The papers and the footprint ribbon are from Hobby Lobby and I think the papers were in a baby stack from DCWV. The stars are from a sticker set by Doodlebug Design.


One of the student teachers is having a baby but her student-teaching is done before she has the baby. So, I made this card for her early. Baby girl, elephant, and flowers stickers are from a sticker set by Doodlebug Design. The gingham paper is from the same DCWV stack I used for the boy papers above.



Another student teacher, who was student-teaching in 4th grade, was done this week and I gave him this one. The foil paper was difficult to photography so you get 2 views.  The inside sentiment was a sticker that said "Fulfill your Destiny", which was a sticker set by Creative Imaginations. He thought it was a fun card. 



A second student teacher will be done soon so I gave out everyone's cards the same day. Our school mascot is a rocket so I found this paper in a Boys will be Boys stack (from Hobby Lobby). I found the two yellows and the blue paper in my scraps pile. Gold stars were pop-dotted on the card and they were left over from last year's graduation cards. The "Reach for the Stars" quote is made by Inkadinkdo and I'm pretty sure it is from Hobby Lobby too. I used a Unity Stamp on the inside with the sentiment "follow your passion, let that be your destination", which really fit this student teacher as she was very passionate about teaching and had lots of ideas.


This rocket paper is a scrap from the pile as are most of the other papers too. The "Reach for the Stars" sticker was part of a graduation sticker set from last year. The inside sentiment was the same Inkadinkdo stamp as the above and I used a small Congrats stamp below the quote. This was for the third student teacher in the building. The 2 girls were student-teaching in the 3rd grade and they usually ate lunch when I did. I wish them the best of luck in their teaching careers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment