Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Album of Amanda's Bridal Shower at Table 7




Table 7 had a bridal shower at Archiver's for Amanda last month. I got photos from the others and made an  8x8" album for her.  I used lots of pinks, bling, and some images I had. The album is cute but I wanted to share just a few layouts with you. The first two pages are a double layout, using stamps from Art Impressions' Girlfriends. I love the girlfriends as Table 7 can identify with the girlfriends sets. On this layout, I used the crop queen, coloring it with colored pencils. We are so used to rushing to Table 7 after work on Fridays so we can chat, vent, eat, and, oh, crop! We do look a bit like the Crop Queen but she brings less stuff than we do. LOL. I used the Enjoy life from Stampin' Up, that I bought at an Expo, where a Stampin' Up lady was selling some of her stamp sets. Archiver's had a stamp "I Love Archiver's" for a while but I'm not sure they still do or not. I had the image so I popped it on the page. The second page has the girlfriends "Picture Perfect" set. I used my Copic Markers on this image and I liked how it came out. I'm getting better with the shading but still can't use the blending pen. I stamped the saying from the same set. It says "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all." That is true with Table 7. I did use the Girlfriend Blend set on another layout but no photo of that. Hopefully, I'll get the image on a card soon.


Amanda got a pineapple cutter and, of course, a pineapple. I was at Hobby Lobby later the next week and found the cute pineapple stamp in the clearance aisle. I used my Zig markers on the stamp to get the two colors on the image before stamping it. Fortunately, I found 2 stamps so I can give it to Amanda and still have one myself. :) I loved the paper (can't remember who makes it) and I had some ribbon that matched it perfectly. The ribbon has gold threads in it and jazzed up the layout nicely.




This last layout has hearts and cake stamps from a set Sister got at Michael's for 90 cents! The bridal set was regularly $9.99 so she found a real deal! Teresa made the beautiful towel cake. It has 6 washcloths, 6 hand towels and 5 bath towels in it. She had one more bath towel next to the cake as it didn't fit in the cake.  She topped it with a pair of wine glasses with a bridal veil and tux on them. Very cute!! She made 2 diaper cakes a few weeks ago that had Disney characters on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment