Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

There's a "nap" for that.


I couldn't resist this stamp the other night at Table 7 night. It is one of Art Impessions stamps (http://www.artimpressions.com) I purchased at Archiver's. I tried something new to me by fussy-cutting the stamped chair. I stamped and embossed the image on paper. Then I stamped the image on the green plaid scraps in my bag and cut out the recliner. I used some markers (Zig, and others in my crop bag) to color the rest of the image. The green plaid paper was double-sized so I flipped the paper to the other side and mounted the completed image on it. I used some green and white twine of my baker's twine stash on the mat. I stamped the sentiment and added it to the bottom of the mat. I need to add the finished design to a cardstock base.
I should be able to get the card to my dad before Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment