Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2 New Books



I love Amazon! I can look for new books and order them right away. Of course, I have to wait to the books to be published some times. I got these 2 books just today on my front step. : )

The books were much bigger than I thought they would be. I was expecting books of about 50-60 pages and they are both over 200 pages (Sketches is 288 pages and Cricut book is 210). I'm excited about both new books. I have been making lots of cards lately but I am tending to use the same design over and over. Hopefully, the Sketches book will help give me new ideas for new designs. The Cricut book looks like it is filled with lots of ideas too. I have an Expression and recently bought an Expression 2 and the book will help me learn more about the new machine. Each design has the elements in a chart so you cut by the recipe to get the size of the cuts right in the right colors. With school ending soon, I have my summer reading list ready with these 2 books.






No comments:

Post a Comment