Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Bloghop OWH had on Memorial Day weekend

I was at my sister's for the Memorial Day weekend so I didn't complete the bloghop of 120+ blogs while I was there. It was a bit rude to be on my computer while everyone was chatting on the deck. :-) Plus I had to move the computer off the table so we could eat dinner. So now, I'm back home and I am spending this morning checking out the rest of blogs.
I loved how the bloghop used the 120+ sketches OWH has. I will have to use several of the sketches to get some cards made and to use up the scrap pile.The bloghop had sooooo many great cards of so many different styles, papers, sentiments and ideas. It was fun to check out all the card. Most bloggers kept their posts short but it still took a while to look and comment on the blogs of the hop. My brain is on overload with so many ideas to use, so many stamps on my new wish list, and so many papers to go in my stash.
So, I'm off to my room. I want to close up a box and get it sent to OWH today before I do any more cards. That's the Plan A for the morning. I loved the saying at Create with TLC the other day. "If Plan A fails, remember that there are 25 more letters."

Here's the link to go to OWH's sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment