Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbook Day , May 5,2012


National Scrapbook Day May 5, 2012 I cropped at Archiver's on Friday night. There were only 4 of us cropping at the store last night although they were expecting all spots would be filled on Sat.). We pushed 2 tables together so we could still chat as we worked on our projects on a half a table each. I shopped at Michael's and Archiver’s this morning, enjoying a Chipotle burrito lunch with hubby for Cinco de Mayo. In the afternoon, I cleaned up my scrapbook room and organized some new paper. I have ribbon to organize too and the craft table to find. I have several 8x8" pages (that I did Friday night) to put in an album for a gift, from the bridal shower we had at Achiver's 2 Fridays ago. Unhappily, the punch I received in the mail today was the wrong one and I had to chat with customer service about that problem. I'm completing last week's layout for my Project Life 365. I have this week's pictures uploaded and ordered for pick-up tomorrow so I can complete the week's layout on Sunday afternoon. Also tomorrow, I need to box a bunch of cards to send to OWH, a wreath to make for school with rockets and red, white and blue flowers, and find a new way to organize my stamp collection. Yep, it's been a good weekend. And yes, I still made dinner tonight and did a bunch of laundry. :) I did forget to watch the Kentucky Derby, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment