Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My One Page Layout Entry

So, Archiver's is having a contest in each store. I took my entry down this afternoon to the Archiver's at Easton. Archiver's has the contest annually to get people pumped up about ScrapFest in the fall in the Mall of America. I have never had an entry before but I decided to do it this year. Archiver's is celebrating 10 years of business so your entry had to have 10 of something on the entry.



My entry celebrates all the Friday nights I spend at Archiver's, cropping with friends at Table 7. I have titled the page "10 Things Required for Scrapbook Friday Night at Archiver's". It has 10 wallet sized photos and 10 buttons. I used Bo Bunny Press Mama-razzi Collection, which included 3 papers, 3-D and chipboard stickers, and buttons. The photos include my Table 7 scrapbook friends,  Shutterfly package, a happy Archiver employee, an Art Impressions stamp, and more. If you are at Archiver's in Easton between July 21-26, 2012, please stop and vote for my entry!! Thanks!


Here's one of the journal blocks I put on the entry.


 I always tell people that they can find me almost
every Friday night atArchiver’s Table 7. I try to leave work on time on
Fridays so I can get to Archiver’s to scrapbook
or make cards. Sometimes I get lots of layouts
or cards done. Sometimes, I get a lot of chatting
and shopping and eating done. Whatever I create
or do at Archiver’s makes life good.


Archiver's has always felt like my "Cheers", the TV show about a bar in Boston, where everyone knows your name.

Cue "Cheers" theme song!

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. 
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot. 

Wouldn't you like to get away? 

Sometimes you want to go 
Where everybody knows your name, 
and they're always glad you came. 
You wanna be where you can see, 
our troubles are all the same 
You wanna be where everybody knows 
Your name. 

You wanna go where people know, 
people are all the same, 
You wanna go where everybody knows 
your name. 



Thanks for stopping by today!! Later!!





No comments:

Post a Comment