Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Two

I got 2 more sketches completed for today Tuesday. I am making some headway with the challenge of making cards using the 128+ OWH sketches but I'm not completing them as quickly as I thought I would. But I am making 12-30 cards per sketch as I complete each sketch so I am going the OWH box filled up. I am also using some of my paper stash and a variety of adhesives out of the storage box. I am also finding new freebie digi stamps to use as well as my own stored stamps. I am having a fun summer making the cards. 

I have been doing the Sketches in no particular order. I can't get my computer to allow me to check the sketches on the PGF checklist so I had to print it off to keep track of the sketches I have used.

Sketch #15

Here is the Sketch #15.


I used the Fiskars stitches border on this sketch. I ordered the border online from Joann's. I had some problems with the punch not releasing the paper after punching. Punches don't seem to like me as they do this frequently. I wish I know why the punches capture the paper like that and how to stop the punches from doing this. The foil and the wax paper don't seem to help and this particular punch is new.




My pieces for the card, using Sketch #15. I drew the Sketch on the back of one of the pieces so I could refer to the sketch often as I worked.


My completed card designed from Sketch #15. The papers are from DCWV's 2012 Summer Stack and I punched them with the stitches boarder punch from Fiskars. The cute little girl is from Dearie Dolls at deariedollsdigis.blog.com. She had a cute Pirate Pig freebie today in colored and black-and-white versions. The card I did needs something else so I think I'll go back and add a bit of raffia to go with the "wings" of the girl. Or maybe buttons. Hmmm.  

Sketch #14


I used Sketch #14, using with the Ballerina Bunny, another Dearie Dolls freebies.  I had printed the bunny too big the first time and the sentiment wouldn't fit with it. So the bigger size one will be on a card later. I used a variety of purple papers from my stash. The little sentiment "Gettin' My Happy Dance On" is from Create With TLC at http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/, where she posts a freebie or 2 daily.


I followed the Sketch but again I think the card needs a bit of something. Maybe ribbon bows?? 

Thanks for stopping by. Later.





No comments:

Post a Comment