Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Sketch # 21

I have been straightening up my craft room as some items have jumped into the wrong places and other items have been hiding in plain sight. I found this image buried under a bunch of big scraps and had about 12 of them from an Archiver's Make and Take from a while ago. The lacy flower has yellow Flower Soft. I have some of  Flower Soft and haven't used it much. The image's size suggested the sketch. I layered the image a lime-green to make the image fit the sketch's measurements and then cut the almost-squares of another green. I arranged the pieces on a third green. I used some of my baker's twine, which is my new favorite supply. This sketch was fairly easy to do. I would like to make some baby cards to make the card look like a baby quilt. I think the sketch would make a great Christmas card, using the design as a window.

Here's the Sketch #21 and the card I made. Into the OWH box they go!!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today. More sketches to do!! Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment