Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

OWH VCMP 2013 Challenge #2

Slowly, I am finishing the OWH VCMP 2013 Challenges. This one is Challenge #2.

Challenge 2:  My theme is 'All Creatures Great and Small; Cards for Kids!' 
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/2013/02/owh-vcmp-all-creatures-great-and-small.html




I had the little owls in the stickers/embellishments drawer for a while. I got them on clearance at Michael's. I cut the moon and the branch on my Cricut. The paper is from Tuesday Morning or Big Lots because it is a package of 25 sheets. I love the foil stars! I used a marker to highlight the moon's face. I printed the sentiments on my computer and matted them on  little bits of scraps. I think the card turned out cute and I hope a kiddo likes the owl's googly eyes. Hopefully, you agree. I think I have 15 of this card. I ran out of owls or I would have a few more. 106 was the previous total so 106 + 15 = 111 cards for the weekend.

One more Challenge to go for the OWH VCMP 2013. Still puzzling about it. Maybe I can work on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment