Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sketch #149

I'm still catching up on some of the latest sketches. The holidays were busy and I missed a couple of sketches on the Sundays.

Here's Sketch #149.

School was crazy today as Mondays tend to be but today was a bit crazier than usual. It must have been the winter storm that started about 2:00 pm. I needed some time in the scrapbook room tonight. 

I found this sketch and thought I could do it. Here's 2 cards I made out of about 12. I opened the scrap bin and used whatever I found and that matched with other bits. I used the stack of sticky-backed flowers for the circle and added a small sentiment from Paper Smooches and a bit of ribbon. I followed the sketch pretty closely except for the flower instead of a circle. It seems to need something else but
 I think I'll be done with them.

 Here's to hoping for a snow day tomorrow! 





No comments:

Post a Comment