Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

OWH VCMP 2013 Challenge #4

I was working hard on the Challenges for the OWH VCMP 2013 on Friday night at Archiver's. I had so more choices for this Challenge that the hard part was narrowing down the choices.

Challenge 4:  Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to create a card featuring something with wings! There are lots of possibilities there.   http://penguinpapers.net/2013/02/16/presidents-day-vcmp-things-with-wings/



I had purchased the butterflies at Pat Catan's (formerly Crafts 2000) on my way home from my visit with my sister in Indiana. Then I found the washi tape at Pat's too and this card was meant to be. I didn't use a sketch for this card; just kinda made it up. 

 I started with the yellow and the green cardstock paper I used a bit of  on the Chevron cards. The cardstock was on sale at Archiver's last weekend and some came from my stash. When I ran out of the pieces big enough for the bases, I used some dotted swiss purple cardstock. One set of butterfly stickers was metallic and had pop-dots on them and the other set was just plain stickers. I used the hearts that came with the first set on the cards and jeweled flowers on the plain butterfly cards. The little sentiment "Many Thanks" is from Paper Smooches.


Yep, there are 12 of these cards. The bases change colors but all have the same sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by. I have a few more Challenges to post so see you later.



No comments:

Post a Comment