Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

National Craft Month - March 26 - A. C. Moore

While we were traveling without the guys, my sister and I stopped by this store. Either of us had ever been to an A.C. Moore store and I talked my sister into stopping for a few minutes. My sister didn't find any quilt fabric so she went back to the car to make a few phone calls. But I only wandered around the scrapbook aisles for a bit. 

I found some ink sets, ribbon, stamps, and stamp sets on clearance. They had stacks of paper on sale so I got some of those - DCVW neutral stack, Lost and Found Portobello Road by My Mind's Eye, and Lush 2 Navy Stack by My Mind's Eye. The 2 MME stacks were not something I usually see so I nabbed them. 
I bought some stickers of the states I was traveling to but they didn't have any Delaware stickers. A.C.Moore had 6x6" stacks on sale too so I picked up one with month papers in it and a floral one.

 I'm not sure about the store. It is very similar to a small Michael's  
but carries brands I see in Hobby Lobby. I didn't have time to look around the whole store. 
I did sign up for their rewards card though.


The last thing I plucked off the shelf was this book. 
Maybe it will help my blog, which is basically for me and my thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment