Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

National Craft Month - March 20 - Bears

I updated my Facebook photo with this little scene. The bears are part of my teddy bear collection. At last count a couple of years ago, I had over 600 stuffed bears of all sizes and colors. That number doesn't count jewelry and glass figures. 


But you ask what does this cute photo have to do with National Craft Month? I'm counting the photography as the craft. It took me several shoots in this photo shoot. I had shadows then too much glare and finally a good pic. I did a bit of editing of the photo on my computer. I just use Microsoft Office Picture Manager for cropping and a bit of color balancing. I don't have the patience for PhotoShop since I haven't taken a good class for that program yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment